Hi Everyone...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kandyan

Top Member
Impact
3,099
Nice to meet you all..

I'm New here.. Hope I can learn and share things we all love.. "Domaining.."

Peace
Kandyan.
 
13
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A big Thank you again for all those who welcomed me.. in to the NP Family.. Much appreciated..
 
2
•••
Big Welcome kandyan. You will be well looked after here (coming from a fellow noob). Although you seem to have been a long time lurker! Out of interest what has brought you here? A buzz around domianing?

DI

Thanks very much for your warm welcome.. although I started with Domaining few years back not knowing the right way to intvest.. I hand regged lots n lots of domains.. ended up selling nothing. and then drifted towards IM.. which I've had some decent success.. but my domaining journey continued.. with a sale or too... with "all the buzz around Domaining :)" (as you've rightly said..) I've decided to come back again to this Really amazing.. community " Name Pros"...



Welcome to namepros
If you have time, watch some videos at www-domainsherpa-com If you have any questions, just ask :)

Thanks very much for your Warm welcome.. I sure do and will..
 
2
•••
Warm Welcome to NamePros! Keep visit and keep growing.
 
3
•••
Welcome Kandyan

Take your time to learn and itll be worth it.
 
3
•••
Welcome kandyan! :)
 
3
•••
Thanks very much for your warm welcome.. although I started with Domaining few years back not knowing the right way to intvest.. I hand regged lots n lots of domains.. ended up selling nothing. and then drifted towards IM.. which I've had some decent success.. but my domaining journey continued.. with a sale or too... with "all the buzz around Domaining :)" (as you've rightly said..) I've decided to come back again to this Really amazing.. community " Name Pros"...





Thanks very much for your Warm welcome.. I sure do and will..

I thought it might be the buzz- good to hear! Can I ask what you mean by IM?
 
1
•••
Hello Kandyan!
Welcome to NamePros :)
 
1
•••
Welcome!
 
1
•••
Hello @kandyan !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)
 
1
•••
1
•••
hi
welcome on board!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back