Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hi Everyone

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hsbrandt

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello

I am new to the whole domain business and am open to any advice from anyone. I think this is a great forum and hope to learn much more from namepros.
I began purchasing domains about 6 months ago and have them all parked at SEDO. However, I am really very clueless as how to monetize my domains via PPC and other methods.
Again, I look forward to continuing my membership here at namepros.

Cheers !
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
wellcome !! to the new world brother
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros, this is a great forum!
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros.
 
0
•••
Hi, welcome to NamePros! :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to the boards man!
 
0
•••
Hi HS :)

Welcome to NamePros. Enjoy your stay here.

Dont be afraid to ask, I am sure any NP-member will help you.

Best regards,
 
0
•••
Hi there
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Hi hsbrandt, Welcome to Namepros.
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros!:D
 
0
•••
hiii dude!
welcome to name pros
 
0
•••
g'day hsbrandt and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros hsbrandt
 
0
•••
Hi There!
Welcome to NamePros! :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros! :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi there, nice to meet you :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for all the replies. You guys are great !
 
0
•••
Nice to meet another new person here!
 
0
•••
Hello and Welcome! :)
 
0
•••
Hi there and welcome to namepros my friend :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back