Hi Everyone

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hsbrandt

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello

I am new to the whole domain business and am open to any advice from anyone. I think this is a great forum and hope to learn much more from namepros.
I began purchasing domains about 6 months ago and have them all parked at SEDO. However, I am really very clueless as how to monetize my domains via PPC and other methods.
Again, I look forward to continuing my membership here at namepros.

Cheers !
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hi hsbrandt,

Welcome to Namepros.

The parking thing is a waste of time IMO. Need to get developing those names.
 
0
•••
:wave: Welcome to NP
 
0
•••
:hi:

Welcome to NamePros. You have made a great firs step by joining up here. I recommend you next check out the Newbies section as there's some great posts here to help you get informed. I wish you all the best for the future.
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back