Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi Everyone

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

chipdomains82

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi,
My name is Mike and I live outside of NYC. I became interested in domains about a month ago, when I stumbled upon an article on wikipedia with a link to the Business 2.0 article from a few years back. This is a really great board, and I feel like I learned a lot already. Looking forward to keep learning here!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome Mike! :hi:
 
0
•••
Hi Mike, welcome to NamePros :)
 
0
•••
Hi Mike :)
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros Mike :)
 
0
•••
Thanks guys! Everyone seems super nice here!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
:hi: Welcome
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros! :wave:
 
0
•••
:hi:
welcome aboard
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros and thanks for the intro.

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back