IT.COM

Hi Everyone!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNR23

Established Member
Impact
Hey Everyone!

I am new to domaining and to namepros as well.

It's an amazing community, with nice people and a lot of resources to learn & grow.

Hope to network with new people and grow as a domainer.

Stay Safe & Have a Great Time! (Can't say day or night as this is a global community :) )

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey DNR23!

Welcome to Namepros!

I'm glad you joined. You'll find everything you need here.

I'm sure I'll see you around.

Best of luck domaining!

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to nps! Yep, it is busy around here 24 hours a day!

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you all for such a warm welcome!

•••
•••
•••
Hello!

You have become a member of a great Forum, one loaded with threads and posts concerning all aspects of domain names.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
Thanks everyone, great to be part of such a lovely community, with all of you!

•••
•••
Hi i'm new too hope we both learn great valuable information here :)

•••
Hi i'm new too hope we both learn great valuable information here :)

Welcome! There is valuable information at every corner of this forum with great learning opportunity, I am also still exploring!

•••
Hello @DNR23 .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

This is the meet and greet section, so it would be cool if you tell us how you become involved in domains, as well as a bit more about yourself and your interests? :)

Good luck on the road ahead! :)

•••
Thanks @Ategy! :)

I got involved with domains in January this year (for investments and flipping). Although I was looking into domaining since last year november. I had come across a youtube video about how finding the right domains is a challenge for start-ups. That's when I thought I should buy my name's domain (so that I don't have to buy it from someone else in the future at a higher price) and I though why not buy more for domaining.

I am from India, a recent college graduate with majors in computer science engineering. I have interest in science, technology and business! :)

•••
Hi there,

Welcome to NP! Hope you enjoy your stay here (y)

Btw I am fairly new as well.

•••
•••
A very warm welcome, DNR!

I hope you take advantage of the vast and incredible aggregated knowledge the community has to offer.
:)

•••
Hello @DNR23 , Welcome to the NamePros :)

This is Sumeeth from India

Thanks,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back