IT.COM

Hi Everyone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

spence3r

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone,
My name is Spencer. I'm new to the domain selling game but I do have several to sell. I'm just getting the lay of the land and any helpful tips on how to succeed would be really appreciated.
Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bienvenido y Welcome to Namepros! This forum is loaded with tons' of good information and good people. Invest some time reading various threads. Enjoy.

•••
Hi @spence3r Welcome to NP. just keep reading this forum. Its full of helpful tips and great members.

•••
Welcome to NamePros. You have come to the right place. The best thing you can do before investing and possibly wasting a lot of money is to read, read and read some more. Especially the newbie threads. Once you start learning you will start earning. Best of luck

•••
Hello Spencer and Welcome to the forum.

So as you've read above, there's plenty of stuff to read and learn about. Feel free to reach out to forum members in case of specific queries.

All the best and continued success to you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome Spencer!

Glad you joined. You're in the right place to buy and sell domains.

Best of luck domaining!

•••
Hi Spencer .. and Welcome to NamePros! :)

What sort of domains do you have already? AS others have mentioned it's best not to go too fast when you start. Tons of advice available right here in the forums as well as on a few blogs. Definitely focus on the sales forum as well as the appraisal forum. If you're into podcasts then check out old @DomainSherpa shows as well as @DomainNameWire interviews.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hi Spencer and welcome to NPs

•••
Hello Spencer and welcome! Spend some time on this site and read, read and read. Lots of good info to be found.

•••
•••
Welcome Spencer.
I learned lots from www.DomainSherpa.com and read every post here.
Don’t be shy and ask questions too
Stick to .com no new G’s early in!

•••
Welcome to NamePros Spencer!
I hope that you will have a great time here and that you will have a good domaining year, 2018...​

•••
•••
Hello @spence3r !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
•••
•••
Back