Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DigitalProps

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi everyone! I'm newbie here!
Nice to meet all of you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there Digital Props! Welcome to NamePros! :)

How about you tell us a bit about yourself and your domaining objectives (and if you've done any domaining so far)?

•••
•••
•••
Hi there Digital Props! Welcome to NamePros! :)

How about you tell us a bit about yourself and your domaining objectives (and if you've done any domaining so far)?
A bit about me:
I'm from Vietnam, age 21, English is not my native language so bear with me please!
I'm a passive reader at the forum for a few months but decided to joined a week ago.
Buying:
Seeking names at GoDaddy expiring auction, now I have around 20 names in my portfolio :)
Hand reg a name (MarijuanaEra.com)
Had bought a name at here for $33 (SmokingPens.com)
Selling (losing :( ):
Had sold a name at Flippa for $16 (it's cost me $26 + $9) (PhotographMan.com). Remain 2 names at Flippa auction, ending soon but highest bid only $11
Got an offer for $20 for a name listed here (SmokingLab.com)

I'll put here more about my buying and selling :)
Happy domaining! :greedy:

•••
Cool .. make sure to take your time to learn as much as possible before putting too much money into domains. It's particularly tough for those of you who are not fluent in English so definitely be careful to get spelling and wording right!

I suggest listening to @DomainSherpa reviews .. it'll teach you a bit on domaining while at the same time improving your english! :)

Good luck moving forward! :)

•••
•••
•••
Hello , Welcome to NamePros.com

•••
Welcome to NP :xf.smile: See you around!

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hey there @DigitalProps
coollogo_com-149561180.png

Hope to see you around!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey @DigitalProps

Welcome to NamePros!! nice to meet you too, good luck

•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Best of luck with your business :)

•••
•••
Welcome to NP, pull up a cushion seat and enjoy your stay.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back