Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi every one

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
Hi my name is John Im 59, I had been in the Merchant Navy until 4 years ago when I fell of a roof and broke my back. I am now unable to do any manuel work as I cant sit or stand for very long. I have for the last 12 to 18 months been trying to make a living on line, so far no luck. I have got hundreds of resel rights to e.books on loads of topics, joined loads of affilliate programs but still getting no where at all. I dont have a clue as to where I can sell my e.books, maybe some one out their would be kind enough to point me in the right direction? John :wave:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hi,

welcome to NamePros!

Sorry to hear of your troubles :) Im sure everyone hear wishes you well! If i were you, id look into domain names. Dont register any names until you have read the forums for maybe a week or two. after that time, you will know what to register and make a decent profit if you persist

if u need help, drop me a pm...

kev
 
0
•••
Hey John

Welcome to NamePros :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi John nice to meet you.

:D
 
0
•••
Hey John! Welcome to NamePros.

Good luck with your ebook sales. Try and find a unique ebook product and market it well. Domains are also a great investment.

Good luck :tu:
 
0
•••
John,

I have not gotten into re-selling of eBooks,but I agree that the market is there. I don't know if this is the best place to help with that, but certainly I do think there are a few people in this forum that can help you out. So ask lots of questions!

And Welcome to NamePros!

-apexad
 
0
•••
welcome John!

Joe
 
0
•••
Welcome man!
 
0
•••
Hello John,

Welcome to NamePros.

Enjoy your time here!
 
0
•••
Hey John,

Welcome aboard mate,
Rhett.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back