Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Hi All

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainsetc

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading for a little while and thought it was time to jump in and say :hi:

My name is Bluedolphin Crow

I've been online for years, however the domaining is new for me, so I'm a newbie again!

Any hints of where to start?

I have some domains I'd like to sell and I'd like to learn how to buy and sell.

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

Bluedolphin
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NP!
Read the rules and enjoy your stay :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forums :)
 
0
•••
Hi Bluedolphin
 
0
•••
Hello Blue Dolphin,

Welcome to namepros, You should start in the domain newbie
section. You'll find all the help and direction you need.

Good luck

NN
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Nice to meet you :hi:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back