Hi all

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

verokio

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi everybody,

First of all I would like to apologize for my awkward english :).
My name is Mehdi and I'm living in France, I'm a web developer and I discovered domaining last year. At the time I was more focused on french domains and now I'm tryin to learn more about the english market.So I hope I'll share a lot with namepros.com community.

Thanks all for your attention.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Mehdi welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Mehdi, welcome to the forum.
 
0
•••
Hi Mehdi, nice to meet you :)
 
0
•••
Hi Mehdi, welcome!
 
0
•••
Hi, warm welcome to the site, ive lived in the UK most of my life and still struggle with my English he he he :)
 
0
•••
Hi, Mehdi.. welcome to NamePros! I think you converse very nicely in English!
 
0
•••
Hi Medhi, hope you learn a lot from NP
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back