Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hi All

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

iwalke

Established Member
Impact
4
Hey, I’m Ian, from London.

I’m very new to this. Picked up a bunch of domains over roughly a year. Mostly picked up tech focused domains for banking, payments, AI and security, as well as a handful of “brandables.”

I’m curious to see what other investors think of the names I’ve picked up, whether that be a reality check or other advice.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
9
•••
IMG_0886.webp
 
13
•••
Hi there.

Leonid is here.
 
12
•••
Hey, I’m Ian, from London.

I’m very new to this. Picked up a bunch of domains over roughly a year. Mostly picked up tech focused domains for banking, payments, AI and security, as well as a handful of “brandables.”

I’m curious to see what other investors think of the names I’ve picked up, whether that be a reality check or other advice.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.
Hello lan, welcome to the community!
 
6
•••
Halloa.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back