Dynadot

Hi All.

NameSilo
Watch

Martin Andrews

Established Member
Impact
Bit late with this.

Hi All, and thanks for the great welcome to the site. Used to domain 6 years ago but gave up due to work life balance.

Back again, and determined to give it ago on a casual basis.

My job as a therapist currently Pays the Bill's haha.

:)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello Martin :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Thanks all. Looking forward to domaining again, but need to take it slow.

Have a small portfolio, but now time to do more research and concentrate on selling.

:)

•••
Welcome back to domaining... all the best

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello!

That is a smart path to take in your return to domaining, taking it slow.

Much has likely changed in the years you have been away, new niche markets, likely new selling platforms, so yes, best to return patiently.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
Hello and welcome back to the jungle...the good news is you can get therapy for free (maybe you will have to use a mirror or something) when the domainer blues comes around. :xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome back to the jungle...the good news is you can get therapy for free (maybe you will have to use a mirror or something) when the domainer blues comes around. :xf.smile:

HaHa, thanks all for the welcome.

•••
One question, how do I remove posts that I have for sale in Buy Now. Want to create a new post with all my domains in make offers section :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi @Martin Andrews .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

I think it's pretty clear that most of us domains are moderately to extremely crazy .. there's a very good possibility that you'd make more money here selling therapy sessions than domains! lol

Best of luck to you going forward with your domains .. and best of luck to everyone else at staying sane! :)

•••
Hi @Martin Andrews .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

I think it's pretty clear that most of us domains are moderately to extremely crazy .. there's a very good possibility that you'd make more money here selling therapy sessions than domains! lol

Best of luck to you going forward with your domains .. and best of luck to everyone else at staying sane! :)

Many Thanks Ategy. Skype therapy - the way forward lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
Back