Dynadot

Hi All

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jc1

Established Member
Impact
Hello:

It's great learning how to navigate this site. Any advice, direction, etc. Would be appreciated.

See you in the posts... not sure what's next

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP!! @jc1

Read this Forum, You get all about domaining... If You are new to domaining, please read read for few months.. Then start buying!

Last edited:
•••
Hello @jc1
WELCOME TO NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !!
Hope to see you around and possibly do some business together.
Goodluck. :xf.cool::xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thanks. I see there are no instructions. Feel like navigating in the dark.

•••
•••
Hello @jc1
WELCOME TO NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !!
Hope to see you around and possibly do some business together.
Goodluck. :xf.cool::xf.cool:

I have a few domains for sale and not sure exactly where or how to post? Any advice?

•••
•••
Thank you. I have a few domains to sell, not sure where or how to post. Any advice? I see there are no instructions.

•••
•••
•••
I have a few domains for sale and not sure exactly where or how to post? Any advice?
For a quick example, take a look at one of my currently running auction for namecobra.com
For comprehensive example, you must read through the domain auctions guide.

Navigation is pretty basic and the top menu has all the areas you will need to navigate to.
I would advise you to take a day and explore and read more.

Also, it is probably wise to be aware of basic forum rules as @Michelle has suggested.

Goodluck.

Last edited:
•••
:xf.smile: Welcome :xf.smile:
9PjJvIz.png

•••
Welcome to Namepros! (y)
Thank you. I have a few domains to sell, not sure where or how to post. Any advice? I see there are no instructions.
@Primary Names has essentially covered it: read existing posts and follow their example.
Pay attention to what section they were posted at and do the same. Read the rules, conveniently featured in each section. If you make a mistake, no worries, the friendly mods here, like @Amanda, will ask you to correct it. No sweat! :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Welcome on board!

I would suggest you to read as much as possible.

Go to each section and start reading from latest to the oldest.

Good luck with your domaining career.

•••
Welcome !!!
I am sure you find this community is the best in the net . Good luck (y)(y)(y)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome to NamePros JC1! :)

As the others have mentioned .. it's pretty important to take your time the first little while to figure everything out. Do A LOT of reading and research!

Best of luck to you moving forward in your domaining adventures! :)

•••
•••
Hello jc1,

I see you found the Meet and Greet. :)

You will find that the members here are more than willing to help those that will help themselves.
Like the members have advised, have a look around the forum, read the rules of each section you want to post in, and soon enough you will start feeling at home.

Feel free to ask questions at any time.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
•••
Welcome to NPs @jc1 We are glad to have you join us. Always room for another member's ideas, discussions and opinions!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back