Dynadot

Hi all

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Crapbag

Impact
Hey everybody,

I'm trying to make the transition from running adult websites (which has a very low rot these days) and get into domaining.

I'll be lurking around, so I thought I would drop in and say "Hi."

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello , Welcome to NamePros .

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Wellcome to Namepros. Best of luck

•••
Welcome to NamePros! good luck

•••
Yo!!!!!

Welcome to NamePros!

You're on your way! Let me know if you need help!

Best regards from Los Angeles, California!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Mr Bag .. welcome to NamePros! :)

I'm guessing the adult website industry can make the ngTLD's look 100% successful by comparison .. lol.

I have to admit .. some of the best and most cleaver domains I cross are dual meaning names with one meaning clean(ish) and a second meaning dirty. Kinda like watching the Muppet Show or a Pixar movie .. there's a set of jokes for kids and then also a set of jokes for the parents that go completely ove rthe kids heads (although obviously less dirty than the contents of most adult websites .. lol)

Good luck moving forward! :)

•••
•••
CrapBag?!! I hope you don't collect crap names, but good ones.

Welcome to NP!

•••
Hey @Crapbag

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.

I guess the adult niche must be taking a considerable knock now with more and more people getting into NoFap.

•••
welcome ....quality over quantity ....

•••
•••
Welcome to the forum.

Best of luck.

•••
Thank you all. I'll tell you a bit about myself. I live in Nashville, and by day I am a software engineer, but I'm one of those people who always needs something to do. So I built websites for a while, but I'm not sure I want to do that anymore...

Anyway, if there is ever anything I can do to help out, let me know. I'll do what I can. :)

•••
Welcome to the forum Crap Bag.

•••
Hey there @Crapbag
Welcome-Forum-(make-free-money-Myway2fortune.info).png

Interesting forum name..

•••
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Hello CB and welcome to NP's!

•••
Hello @Crapbag !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back