NameSilo

Hi again , because my user name changed!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cdomainer

Established Member
Impact
170
Hi everyone,

My old user name "gmail" changed to "cdomainer" as gmail is a registered trademark.

So, I would like to have a introduction again :)

CDomainer means Chinese Domainer.

I am from Hong Kong ,I know chinese language and a bit of english language , hope you can understand what I write.Maybe I can help someone to know more china market about domain name sales

I remember I said that I would like to share chinese market news,and now I make a blog ( http://www.cdomainer.com ) to talk about chinese domain info in my blog and here.

I think there are 3 main parts

1.Recent sales report (Not my own sales)
2.Domain investors views
3.Domain name market trend

Maybe you can get these info in the internet,but most of info is writen in chinese, I would like to write or translate to english that you can understand.

Hope can help

Thanks
 
12
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
11
•••
Hello again. I liked the whole gMail namesake, sorry to see it go. I will be sure to check out your blog. Cheers.
 
10
•••
Hello and welcome!
 
10
•••
Welcome! Nice blog! :)
 
10
•••
Last edited:
10
•••
Hey and welcome :)
 
9
•••
hi there ..Welcome to Np. :)
 
9
•••
Welcome back :)
 
8
•••
Welcome :)
 
7
•••
Welcome to the forum or welcome back.
 
7
•••
Welcome (again)!

It'd be really nice to hear more in depth about numbers and letter combinations from a Chinese perspective. :)
 
7
•••
Good thinking, nice name.
 
6
•••
Welcome back :)
 
5
•••
3
•••
Welcome back :)
 
4
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back