priced HHEM,com 10 yrs Old, $375

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DotWeekly

DotWeekly FounderTop Member
:heavy_check_mark: DotWeekly.com
Impact
794
HHEM(.)com $375 usd.

Quad Premium. Repeating first letters. Great Domain at a Great Price!

Registered with Godaddy.com (free push)

Creation Date: 3-27-1998

Expire Date: 3-26-2009

Paypal Mass Pay Only!

Offer is only good for 12 hours!

Post SOLD to claim and PM for payment details! Multi Forum Post!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am extending this a little bid and I am pretty Shocked nobody has picked this up yet!

I have had 4 people "Want" to buy it, so this shows interest in the domain. 3 people wanted to pay with MoneyBookers (I want a paypal mass pay) and one other that didn't have enough cash in his account to do the mass pay (but he's working on it).

I will offer it to a trusted member and take Regular paypal payment, but you must have a trader rating of 15 or greater!

Post sold to claim and send me a PM.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back