- Impact
- 75
Me new here ...
Thank You !Welcome to NamePros! Lot's of knowledge, and help here on this site! Along with friendly advice!![]()
Hie, Thank U!VC, welcome to NP!
Where are you from?
i am noob here,
welcome to you and welcome to me too, lol
Hm Thanks !Welcome and best of luck. These people are very helpful. Please be careful if just starting out with buying. It can be addictive. Please read as much as possible and weigh every domain you consider buying so you do not end up with a portfolio of useless names. Just an observation from one who has done such. I am learning I hope...Dont forget to find the coupons and use them..
Thank you !House of Domain buying and selling i.e. NAMEPROS .com welcomes you to participate and be part of forum.
Thank you !Welcome Vandana Chopra.
Hie, Thank U!
I am from India {Delhi} and you?
Thank you!Grrrr.... This post annoys me. We both joined on Wednesday, and you have more likes than me, with nearly half as many messages as me. Yet, I am here saying Hello, and I will probably like your response thus further distancing our likes apart difference. Nonetheless, I look forward to seeing you at the VIP podium one year from last Wednesday.
Hey sufi , Hope you doing good.Oh wonderful, I am from Amritsar, Punjabwelcome once again!
Hey sufi , Hope you doing good.
Nice to meet you.![]()
