Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hey

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalAnarchy

Account Closed
Impact
0
My name is Nicholas Woodall. I am 17, live in Newport Kentucky. Ive been learning programming and web design since I was 8. Not much to show from it though, I know quite a bit about both, working on becoming an electrical engineer.

I know more about web design then programming, but here is what I know.
Web Design:
-html
-xml
-css
-Javascript
-php
-mysql (although I don't think databases count >.<)
-asp
-access (same as mysql >.>)
-Photoshop (since I was 7)

Programming
-Visual Basic (wish I didn't)
-Direct X (for both VB and C++ also OpenGL/SDL)
-C/C++
-Binary
-ASM
-Basic Java

Also been studying network security for a while now.

I am a Linux junkie, know my way around any OS, and I am also am a quick learner. I come hoping to spread my knowledge and maybe learn something new. Thanks alot!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:hi: Nicholas
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP nick :D this is my programming cousin :)
 
0
•••
Hey Nicholas, welcome aboard! :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi there, welcome to Namepros :hi:
 
0
•••
:hi:
welcome to the namepros forum,nice to meet you,all the best.
 
0
•••
Nicholas, :wave: How's it going? Welcome!
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros Nick
 
0
•••
g'day Nicholas and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Welcome Nicholas :) My age and that knowledgeable? Wow should team up sometime ;) just kidding but welcome :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forums Nicholas :wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back