Dynadot

Hey Ya'll

NameSilo
Watch

Garen Arnold

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone. Just joined Namepros. Look forward to learning more about domaining and have sold a handful of websites over the years :).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey @Garen Arnold
WELCOME TO NAMEPROS COMMUNITY !
Glad to have you here and hope to do some business together.
Goodluck. :xf.cool::xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Big welcome garen.
Best of luck (y)(y)(y)

Cheers 🍺

•••
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I've been in the internet marketing industry for 9+ years and decided to sell one of my big money websites last month to pursue my website flipping business. Also, took a course on domain investing. I don't know if it's allowed to name drop the course here. Not my goal to promote it or anything....sorry for rambling.

I am really liking this forum. Looks like a great resource to help boost my Flippa auctions and buy/sell domain names.

•••
Bienvenido y welcome. The non elitist domainer forum that upholds the truth!
Nice to see more developers here. Enjoy.

•••
•••
Heya Garen .. welcome to NamePros! :)

Usually it's fine to mention most outside sources .. maybe ask permission if you're advertising your own stuff .. but I'd think it's perfectly fine to mention just the name of the course you took!

What sort of websites have you sold? What sort of domains are you holding?

Anyhow .. best of luck moving forward with your domains! :)

•••
Welcome to NP :
Hope together we can learn and share our best experiences.

Regards

•••
Heya Garen .. welcome to NamePros! :)

Usually it's fine to mention most outside sources .. maybe ask permission if you're advertising your own stuff .. but I'd think it's perfectly fine to mention just the name of the course you took!

What sort of websites have you sold? What sort of domains are you holding?

Anyhow .. best of luck moving forward with your domains! :)

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I took the course dnacademy which is probably the best course I have ever taken! A lot of good information packed into Micheal's course.

I sold my big money maker tbwhs.com which I was married to for a long time. Also, sold several small niche websites. Really, I like creating websites and selling them. Really like coming up with startup ideas and selling them, too.

Got a number of domains on Sedo. Examples are uawiz.com, credit1repair.com, markingstencils.com, kicknspin.com, climbingtherock.com and easyseohelp.com.

Adding several more in the next couple days. Then, I have 3-4 websites in development so I can sell them on Flippa or possibly here at NamePros :)

Pretty excited to focus on this website flipping and domain investing rather than boring old affiliate marketing..lol.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Garen and welcome to np's!

•••
Hey Garen!

Welcome to NamePros! I'm glad you joined!

Enjoy and best of luck!

•••
Hey Garen, welcome to NP!

Wish you all the best with all future endeavors! (y)

•••
•••
Hi @Garen Arnold

WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
•••
•••
Hey there @Garen Arnold

Adding several more in the next couple days. Then, I have 3-4 websites in development so I can sell them on Flippa or possibly here at NamePros :)
Totally jealous, wish I would have developed my domains when I first started!
Anyway..
Namepros-welcome-new-member-(myway2fortune.info).jpg

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back