Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hey Webtemplate installation

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokez Guy

Established Member
Impact
7
Alright i have the template i want to put on my oscommerce shopping script but need someone to install it? Anyone willing to do it, not willing to spend too much on it :S
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, if the template is made for that script, then I can install, but if it is regular template, I can't.

If it is, I can work for free :P
 
0
•••
PM Sent.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back