Kodeking Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 11 Jun 8, 2005 805 views 9 replies #1 I've been a member for nearly two years, but would like to reintroduce myself. I'm Jason, I code in php and experiment in photoshop. :sold:
I've been a member for nearly two years, but would like to reintroduce myself. I'm Jason, I code in php and experiment in photoshop. :sold:
Petter This mute print liesVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 16 Jun 8, 2005 #3 Welcome back, Jason! :wave: Nice to see you back, bro! :tu:
StudioWorks no one lives foreverVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 73 Jun 8, 2005 #6 Hey Jason, good luck! :D
WebForging VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 33 Jun 8, 2005 #7 Cool idea... Cool idea to re-introduce yourself~! Many continued happy returns, KodeKing~! Regards, Keith
Cool idea... Cool idea to re-introduce yourself~! Many continued happy returns, KodeKing~! Regards, Keith
Sabre First Time Poster!Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 629 Jun 8, 2005 #8 Kodeking said: I've been a member for nearly two years, but would like to reintroduce myself. I'm Jason, I code in php and experiment in photoshop. :sold: Click to expand... Welcome back Jason! :tu:
Kodeking said: I've been a member for nearly two years, but would like to reintroduce myself. I'm Jason, I code in php and experiment in photoshop. :sold: Click to expand... Welcome back Jason! :tu: