Hey Peeps....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklepickle

Established Member
Impact
I've been here for the past 10 months, sort of in the background, and just realized that I've never introduced myself and so here I am:

I'm fascinated by the domain game, intrigued by the inner workings and welcome hearing other people's opinions regarding this industry, and how you monetize opportunities. Although I might disagree with some perspectives, I'm always open to hearing all points of view and value your feedback.

Wishing you all good luck in acquiring and selling domain names. Close out the year strong and make 2017 shine!

Cheers!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NamePros!! By this time you would have found how cool this place is!!

Cheers!

•••
Welcome to NamePros!! By this time you would have found how cool this place is!!

lol...yes. Unfortunately, I haven't logged that many hours yet, I'm not actually on the site often but it does have some decent content, some smart cookies and the potential to be a cool environment. I'll let you know when I've had the time to really dig deep into the contents of this site.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome! Wishing you good luck as well!

•••
•••
•••
Heya @Micklepickle

Lol...even though your NP virginity was taken 10 months ago - Welcome! :P

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hi Hello, Welcome back 2 Namepros!!!

•••
•••
Welcome. Nice to have you here!

•••
•••
•••
welcome sort of out of the background :xf.wink:

•••
Hi @Micklepickle hope you are enjoying the light of day :) Best wishes

•••
Welcome to this great place here! (especially when coming from underground)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back