Watch

Debasish sahoo

Established Member
Impact
I'm new member here.
I have a domain name olaroom. Com
So give me suggestion how can I sell?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As everyone said to you in other threads, domaining isnt a get rich quick scheme. You need to be patient and honestly speaking I dont see any value in your domain name. Only meaning I can get of Ola out of google is hello and helloroom doesnt make any sense. You might be lucky if it sells as its hard to sale a name like this. I too am a newbie and did a lot of mistakes at my first month so all is not last. Read namepros, surf namebio.com to have a look at recent sales, expireddomains.net, gd auctions, dropcatch.com. Before buying any more name, make some research about potential endusers(buyers), if you dont find any, dont buy or register the domain name. Good Luck and Welcome to NP!

•••
Usually grown up people make like this: FIRST they investigate how they can sell and ONLY THEN go purchasing the stuff.

•••
Hello @Debasish sahoo and welcome to NamePros. As mentioned above, it takes some time to learn how to buy, list and sell domains. Best advice is to read a lot, buy slowly, and try to be patient.

Good luck in your new venture!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome here. Olaroom sounds like something related to Olacab. Are you sure the term "OLA" is not trademarked ?

•••
Welcome here. Olaroom sounds like something related to Olacab. Are you sure the term "OLA" is not trademarked ?
Yeah..

•••
•••
Hello!

Welcome to NamePros and best wishes!

•••
g'day and welcome to NamePros

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back