Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hey, hows it goin?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

unBland

New Member
Impact
0
Hey everybody.
I'm a (27 year old) Computer Science student.

I want to start working on a MS after I graduate next year, but I have a family (and a lot of student debt) so I need to make a little more than the graduate assistant stipend. Hopefully the sites I'm developing right now will help with that.

My domain portfolio has been growing lately and I've been hearing a lot of good things about NamePros so I thought I'd come check it out.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hy there, new here myself :) may we have a great time :D
 
0
•••
Hi.

Welcome to Namepros!

I wish I knew more about Computer Science. I'm a statistician.
 
0
•••
Hey!

Welcome to NamePros!

Good luck with your studies :)
 
0
•••
Hello friend welcome to namepros.

You will surely find many NPers here who are having same kind of interests.

Have fun. See you around :)
 
0
•••
Welcome :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi and welcome to NamePros :)
 
0
•••
:hi:-, you are on the right way. welcome to namepros and enjoy your post
 
0
•••
Thanks for the welcome everybody.
 
0
•••
:hi: Welcome to NamePros ! :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to the board. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back