Hey Hey

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeophyteUK

New Member
Impact
0
Hi All,

Am relatively new here. Looking to launch my first official business in the iminent weeks and hopefully be taken out of working for people. Am going to be providing web design, seo/sem, marketing, advertising consultancy and optimisation. I have been working online for 9 years and the last 3 spent working with blue chip advertisers across the world.

I am not here to promote myself (yet) but would like to introduce myself, and gain your thoughts and feedback and any support you may be able to give as I'm very scared and more than a little nervous.

Anyway, I shouldn't babble,

Sam
:hi:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:hi: welcome to NP!
 
0
•••
hi there
welcome to namepros
don't be nervous we're all learning from someone in this forum
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros.com
 
0
•••
Hello there and welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros NeophyteUK
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
hiiiiiiiiii
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
:hi: Sam

Welcome to NamePros. This is a great community with loads of helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable members. I am sure you'll fit right in and I look forward to seeing you around in the new year.
 
0
•••
Thanks for all the happiness, may I be the first to wish the Majority of Aussies HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
 
0
•••
Hi Sam, welcome and Happy New Year - may 2008 turn out to be a great time to leave the rat race behind for good!
 
0
•••
NeophyteUK said:
I'm very scared and more than a little nervous.

Sam
:hi:

:hehe: We only bite if you ask nicely


Welcome :)
 
0
•••
Hi Sam ! :)
Why scared and nervous? You have a good working experience to be successful online !
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back