Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hey guys

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

shtaps

Established Member
Impact
2
Just saying hi, new one here. Actually I've joined few days ago but this forum is so big, got me reading a lot before I made my way to this section. Really glad to meet you all and learn from you.

Best of luck.

Stan :wave:
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Stan welcome
 
0
•••
Hey John, good to meet you here.

I see you have great experience, and hope you don't mind me asking here, can you recommend some good, up-to-date book about domain trading? There is so much information here on NP but it's often outdated and what I could find on Amazon isn't really promising. Please advise if you can.
 
0
•••
Hello Stan :wave:
 
0
•••
Hello! Welcome 2 NP. :)
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros Stan ;)
 
0
•••
Hey Mellowmasher, BD, bizwiz, good to meet you here. Hope to learn from you guys.
 
0
•••
Welcome Stan! You should enjoy it here, is a great board.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back