Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hey guys!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

cosmicel

Established Member
Impact
119
Hey guys I'm Chase. I just joined a few days ago and I'm new to domaining. I really like unique and out of the box domains like domain hacks w/ ccTLD's and edm's w/ the new gTLD's, so especially excited to get some tips from ppl experienced in these areas.

Btw, just got my first CV.CV domains!! :happy:
 
Last edited:
20
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey @cosmicel

Welcome to NP, hope you njoy ur stay and all the best with ur domaining adventures.
 
12
•••
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:
 
11
•••
Hey there @cosmicel
73086_91f875fe552dc02557d9cca70ff528f6.png

Hope to see you around!
 
9
•••
Welcome :) you going to love this forum :)
 
7
•••
Welcome Bro .... :xf.smile:
 
7
•••
Hello @cosmicel !

Welcome aboard to NamePros! :)
 
4
•••
Welcome to the forum. Cheers. :)
 
5
•••
ʬʬʬELCOME @ nP
 
3
•••
Hi Chase and welcome to NP's!
 
3
•••
Welcome to Namepros!
 
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back