Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hey Guys! I'm Casey

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

caseysowder

New Member
Impact
7
Hey everybody. Just excited to be a part of the community.

I've heard a lot of great things about it!

I definitely have some domains to sell. But I also have a lot of learning to do, and how I can fit in and display proper etiquette as well.

Any help or advise would be awesome. Thanks!
 
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NP Casey! About that etiquette: Please don't speak food in your mouth and always wear a black tie. The rest of it you figure out as you go.
 
5
•••
Welcome to NP Casey! About that etiquette: Please don't speak food in your mouth and always wear a black tie. The rest of it you figure out as you go.
if I may add, dont be like the other Canadians here, wear your black tie and clothing...

Anyway welcome to the forum!
 
4
•••
Welcome to NP Casey!
 
4
•••
Hey Casey and welcome :)
 
3
•••
if I may add, dont be like the other Canadians here, wear your black tie and clothing...

Anyway welcome to the forum!

Haha! Sorry man. Black tie no pants parties is how I roll.
 
3
•••
Welcome to NP! Great forum we have here!

Good luck Casey!
 
2
•••
Welcome to NP! Hope you learn as much and more as I did!
 
2
•••
3
•••
Welcome to the forum!
 
2
•••
Haha! Sorry man. Black tie no pants parties is how I roll.

We have this saying at NP when it comes to answering whether the seller should accept/reject an offer on a domain... which would seem appropriate in your case:

"Take the money, and run down the street in your undies!" :D

Btw, welcome to NP!
 
2
•••
Welcome to the namepros forum.
 
4
•••
Hi Casey, welcome to NamePros!
 
2
•••
Welcome to the forum :)
 
3
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Casey!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back