Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hey Everyone!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tele

Established Member
Impact
1
Well, hello everyone! I've been surfing NP's for quite a while, studying and absorbing and decided to register today.

This community is wonderful. My hat is off to the site owners / developers and the community that supports this wonderful resource for domainers and those interested in the field.

A little bit about me: I've mainly been an end user who has also hand regged a portfolio of domains related to my primary business industry and other interests. I enjoy studying emerging trends and regging domains.

I've purchased one domain, in the past 8 years I've been hand regging, from a domainer. I paid $900 for the .org extention of my main business website and felt it was a great deal.

Looking forward to posting with you on the boards! See you later.

~ tele
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi tele welcome to np
 
0
•••
Thanks for the welcome johnname!
 
0
•••
A warm welcome to the board tele :hi: Nice to meet you
 
0
•••
Nice to meet you too mellowmasher. Thank you for dropping in and welcoming me to NamePros.
 
0
•••
Hi Tele

Welcome to Namepros and the .tv subforum as well. Nice Username
 
0
•••
Hello cambkey,

Thanks so much for dropping by and saying hi! I appreciate the nice words about my username and you also noticing my post in the .tv subforum. Look forward to seeing you around the boards.
 
0
•••
Hi,
welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Hey Ronald. Thank's for the welcome. See you around the boards!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP Tele.
Your signature sounds true.
"If all my possessions were taken from me with one exception, I would choose to keep the power of communication, for by it I would soon regain all the rest" Daniel Webster
 
0
•••
Hello kathirvel - thank you for welcoming me to NamePros! It's very nice to meet you. Thanks for commenting on my sig line - the Daniel Webster quote has been a favorite of mine for a long time. I have it framed in my office. See you around the boards! :)
 
0
•••
Hi there and welcome to namepros :wave:
 
0
•••
Hi bizwiz! Thanks so much for taking the time to drop by and welcome me to NamePros. I've really enjoyed my time here so far - 14 posts as of this one, LOL - your Avatar cracks me up, btw. :D Thanks again and see you around!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back