Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hey everyone!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ja1myn

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey guys,

I'm Jaimyn Chang - a 15 year old entrepreneur with big dreams. I currently own panaonline dot us and I am beginning a partnership with a good friend of mine. Our business together will be simply buying cheap sites, flipping them, and selling them for more. I intend and expect to make my first million at the age of 21.

Aside from business (my favorite topic), I like to complain about how horrible the U.S.'s public education system is, how high taxes are, and how high gas prices are. I am a 4.0/4.0 student and I have graduated my 9th grade year 2nd in my class. I want to go to the University of Arizona for Finance and Law.

This looks like a cool forum to be a part of and I hope I get accepted well by the community!

Jaimyn
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NamePros Jaimyn
 
0
•••
welcome jaimyn !!
 
0
•••
Hello and Welcome! :wave:

hope you'll achieve your target of earning a million by the age of 21. :D
 
0
•••
Hi Jaimyn, welcome to NamePros! :)
 
0
•••
g'day Jaimyn and welcome to Namepros

Cheers
Corey
 
0
•••
Hi there
welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
:wave: Welcome to NP
 
0
•••
Hi there Jaimyn, welcome to Namepros :)
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
welcome to the site and enjoy your visits :)
 
0
•••
Howdy! Congrats on your ambitions and good grades! Welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Goodluck to you Jaimyn and welcome to Namepros!:wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome and I hope your dreams come true :)
 
0
•••
Hi There :)
Welcome to NamePros!!!
And congrats for the grades, great intro too!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back