Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hershey's Cherry Kisses!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Wanda

Credit Card Service ProVIP Member
Impact
88
Okay, I'm going out on a limb folks..
I have written the "investor relations" director of
HERSHEY'S CANDY CORP..

With my idea for a new candy and domain name too boot idea!

I was unable to locate a "marketing division" contact on the Hershey's site, so I went straight too the director of investor relations..

James A. Edris
Vice President, Investor Relations
Hershey Foods Corporation


Here's a cut and paste of my msg:


Hello Mr. James A. Edris:

I am WandaMay~Cox, owner of the undeveloped domain:
CherryKisses.com

I am hoping too reach the marketing division of Hershey's, as I have an idea for a new Hershey's product which would include the domain name: CherryKisses.com

Chocolate covered cherries by Brach's and other candy manufactures exist, as we all know. However, I believe Hershey's would do well too entertain the idea of making "chocolate covered cherry kisses".

It would be a big market hit, and I could forsee ongoing sales at the holidays, and gift giving times.

CherryKisses.com is a domain I've held for a couple years, and have not yet developed. Today, as I pondered on who the best end user would/could be for this nice quality .com, I thought of Hershey's.

If you would kindly forward this info too Hershey's marketing director/divison, I would be very appreciative.

I am interested in offering CherryKisses.com for sale too Hershey's & I need help reaching the right decision maker.

Thankyou for your time.
Sincerely:
Wanda May Cox
[email protected]
Texas: 903-984-3109

*********************************************

Well... we'll see what happens..
ya never know..
one day we may all be sitting at our PC's enjoying a new candy by Hershey's.. CherryKisses.com

Wish me luck!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good proactive marketing, I think. Nice!

No I ain't no nick-pickin your cherry-kisses sweet doughmein sales letter, but looks like you is usin awe one "o" tooooo many as in:
sale too Hershey's


Running away.. :notme:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Originally posted by SlashRoot.Com
Good proactive marketing, I think. Nice!

No I ain't no nick-pickin your cherry-kisses sweet doughmein sales letter, but looks like you is usin awe one "o" tooooo many as in:


Running away.. :notme:
:bah: I don't know "why" I do that.. but I use the "too" when I should use "to" quite often.. it's one of my grammer quirks that I can not seem to overcome.. but it's true.. i do this too often..

Thanks for the upbeat feedback Shri!:tu:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by WandaCox
.. i do this too often..

Thanks for the upbeat feedback Shri!:tu:

I hope you didn't mind my pointing it out. On a second thought, I think I ought to have sent you a PM 'bout it.

I too/two/to do that kind of typos way sooooo often, so I think I have now developed an eye for it. I have to say it's not a biggie, especially considering how often I do the same on a daily basis. Ooops, dat was suposed 2 b a sekret.

Excellent, proactive end-user marketing approach! Please keep us posted on the development.
 
0
•••
Who knows...maybe Hershey will buy it just to keep it out of the hands of somebody or some company that intends on making CherryKisses.

Good-luck,
ST
 
0
•••
Hope you'll let us know if you hear back from them. Good luck Wanda.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back