Watch

okayface

Established Member
Impact
Is this domain worth?
Help me to make this domain make money

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you mean the Greek God it's a nice keyword but a terrible extension me.uk is not very common at all in the UK

If you try selling it as a a fashion, online store you might hit TM issues, also Hermes is a well know delivery company.....

You will need to check all the TM's taken with this word before approaching anyone, but again the extension kills it....so no value imo (which is my opinion only)

•••
its worthless even worse its a TM i would ask for the registrar to deleted it before you get into a DRS.

•••
if you mean the Greek God it's a nice keyword but a terrible extension me.uk is not very common at all in the UK

If you try selling it as a a fashion, online store you might hit TM issues, also Hermes is a well know delivery company.....

You will need to check all the TM's taken with this word before approaching anyone, but again the extension kills it....so no value imo (which is my opinion only)
Ok thank you. The best advice.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back