Domain Empire

Here's a fix for domains deleted from Afternic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Windoms

Top Member
Impact
For the past 2 weeks or so, whenever you make an update on uni, it deletes the domain from afternic.
I noticed 3 days ago, been sending mails to afternic support for the past 2 weeks and they have no idea what is happening all they say is
"After a thorough investigation in our systems, we can tell you this domain is actively listed in our network through uni blablabla..
They have no idea of the issue.
You could literally be having hundreds/thousands of domains missing and you have no way of knowing which ones. Only fix is delete and re-add everything..

@Joe Styler @Paul Nicks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For the past 2 weeks or so, whenever you make an update on uni, it deletes the domain from afternic.
I noticed 3 days ago, been sending mails to afternic support for the past 2 weeks and they have no idea what is happening all they say is
"After a thorough investigation in our systems, we can tell you this domain is actively listed in our network through uni blablabla..
They have no idea of the issue.
You could literally be having hundreds/thousands of domains missing and you have no way of knowing which ones. Only fix is delete and re-add everything..

@Joe Styler @Paul Nicks
PM me and I will give you an email address to reach out to. They cant duplicate this and want to do it with you so they can see what is happening. Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back