Dynadot

Here is a trick make your first dollar online from scratch!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
For all those who are starting out from scratch and do not have even a single dollar to spare, I would recommend you to first make a few dollars before you enter the domain name business, since you would be needing them for your initial purchases.
Here is a small technique:

There is a website called Fiverr. This is a great website to start offering your service for $5. If you are good at something or if have some hobby, you can instantly convert it into a little cash and then go for shopping domain names.
I have seen some of the marketers making full time income there. If you are genuinely interested in something and you don't have money, don't let it stop you!!
Go ahead, make some cash and get yourself into the domain business!!
Welcome Aboard to Online Money Making!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seriously?

Fiver is not something new, and may not be every person's cup of coffee.

If money is what you seek, a normal 9-5 job would be better.

But if you cannot yet afford to buy the names you like, it's better to wait... you'll be surprised how you may end up owning those names a few years down the line.

Best technique is not to use hard-earned money (which is scarce) to buy domains. Buying a name should be simple, without worries. The truth is, you need this time to learn what makes a name good. Different people have different strategies, and each strategy may be successful in it's own right... although you should not believe many of the sales you read about here...many of them are not real.

You need to work on a strategy-a long term strategy. With this mindset, you will learn and be able to correct any misunderstandings you had, and fine-tune your strategy-without spending much now.

Think long-term.

Don't use money that may be scarce, or hard to come by.

•••
For all those who are starting out from scratch and do not have even a single dollar to spare, I would recommend you to first make a few dollars before you enter the domain name business, since you would be needing them for your initial purchases.
Hard to buy anything without a single dollar.

Yup.. do it now, there's money to be made.. loads of it .. anyone can do it! It's a no lose....
Send me $10 and I'll show you how.

•••
@Nattydomain This post is not written with any such intention. I thought it could be useful for the newbies. Besides, Fiverr is a great place to earn some seed money for any business you are entering. If I am a Domainer today, it is due to the money that I earned on Fiverr which I invested further.
I thought my experience was worth a share!!

•••
What's wrong with him sharing Fiverr? What if somebody doesn't know about it? You'd be surprised.

•••
@NS Thanks for the valuable input.
My entire post was meant for all those who are keen about entering the Entrepreneurship Bubble but do not have the resources. The article is aimed at all those who have already acquired knowledge about certain industry, maybe domain names, but not specific to it, and do not have the investment, be it the mere $10 for a domain name.
When I started out 3 years back, even I did not have the initial investment money.
What I did was to deliver some speeches in schools for which I was paid. I collected the money and invested it in domain names. It did sell, but it took like 6 months. After that, the business just went well and now I am a part time domainer.
Therefore, I thought that this article is going to be useful for all those who have learnt a lot but could not find the resources to invest. This was just meant as a direction. Basically aimed at the teenagers who are still studying and do not have a job!!
Your comments are highly valid!! But then again, people got to take risk to make it big!! Also, this method is one with least risk since they are not investing out of their pocket. They are first making money and then investing.
Besides, domain name investment is one of those investments where profit margins may vary for as large as 1000% or even more.
Hope that answers your doubts!!

•••
Aside from Fiverr there are also other freelancer sites that that can help you increase revenue.

•••
I read a uh hum "WSO" one time about marketing locally..

So you find some "decent" gigs on Fiver.

Advertise those services locally or whatever/wherever to get some buyers. Sell the service(s) to the buyer at say 50 - 75.00.

Work smarter, not harder "outside the box" was my appreciation for the report.

Just a thought for those thinking about Fiver.

•••
@H4CK3R Yes. Hard to buy anything without money. Even the domains!! Hence, I have mentioned a solution as well.
If done properly, I think anyone can do it.

•••
Great way to boost your post count...There is no need to here though as you get nothing special...just sayin...

•••
Fiverr is a good place to sell. Lots of buyer. But it is a competitive market.
I am interested in selling domain though.

•••
I agree with melisata. There is so much competition on Fiverr that it isn't easy to make a quick buck anymore. Unless you offer a service that offers real value and that doesn't have 1000s of other people in the same line of business, you'll be lucky to get a single gig.

•••
Here is a small technique:

There is a website called Fiverr. This is a great website to start offering your service for $5. If you are good at something or if have some hobby, you can instantly convert it into a little cash and then go for shopping domain names.
I have seen some of the marketers making full time income there. If you are genuinely interested in something and you don't have money, don't let it stop you!!
Go ahead, make some cash and get yourself into the domain business!!

Yup! I sold my Runescape gold on Fiverr lol.

•••
Back in the day Fiverr was really good for making money since it wasn’t too competitive but now it’s just ridiculous. The competition is just way too stiff and it’s just way too hard to make a sale if you’re just starting out.

That being said, if you dedicate A LOT of time, energy and effort it is possible to start pulling in a steady part time income but in my opinion you just could use that same effort to try and flip domains.

And just as NS said, you shouldn’t be buying domains with money that is hard to come by – save up if you have to.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back