Dynadot

domain Helpdesker (com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jay Ha

Exploring..Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bump
images (18).jpeg

•••
•••
I like it. There are a lot of helpdesk companies out there - it's a competitive niche. I could see a new startup in the space using a name like "helpdesker"

Looks like your BIN is about $9K, which is pretty much what I would do. Best of luck getting it sold!

•••
this domain makes no sense. Brandable purpose only but for a company to use this as there name I would question that business and move on.

•••
Thank you @barman and @Nattydomain for giving your opinions after a long wait I almost lost hope.

There are a lot of helpdesk companies out there - it's a competitive niche. I could see a new startup in the space using a name like "helpdesker"

The reason I got this name is I thought that AI has a big potential to penetrate the IT market with new products. I imagined there should be an AI helpdesker product that might want the name.

this domain makes no sense. Brandable purpose only but for a company to use this as there name I would question that business and move on.

How about if it is a name for a product instead of a company name? Makes more sense you reckon?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back