IT.COM

Help!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I need a .co.uk domain for under $16.00 that can take paypal.
Anyone got any sites??

Thanks,
Greg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
shame about the paypal thing. www.1and1.co.uk do .co.uk registrations for £1.99!

registerfly.com do a $9.99 .co.uk registration option for .co.uk! :)

•••
registerfly.com do a $9.99 .co.uk registration option for .co.uk!
Yes, they do, and they do take paypal! I've paid for domains many times with paypal

•••
The one place I forgot to check. Registerfly. Darnit.

•••
I mean $16.00 for both years.

•••
2 years? you didn't specify.

Err... the only place I can think of is www.1and1.co.uk, but that dosen't take paypal (i don't think). Its a shame really, for 2 years the reg fee is only baout £6 (about $12).

Sorry! :blink:

•••
But .co.uk can only be registered for two years.

•••
www.1and1.co.uk makes sure you buy it more then 2 years, I am on them and slowly moving away

•••
wait a sec... I got hosting with 1and1, and they game me a free domain (www.poordoggie.co.uk). I have this for 1 year (free of charge! :)). After that I am switching back to .com! :hehe:

•••
PoorDoggie said:
wait a sec... I got hosting with 1and1, and they game me a free domain (www.poordoggie.co.uk). I have this for 1 year (free of charge! :)). After that I am switching back to .com! :hehe:

I have heard about 1and1. Are they a pretty good place to get with? The free domain sounds tempting. I started to before, but turned away.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back