NameSilo

Help with webforwarding at GoDaddy

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

fandie

Account Closed
Impact
8
Hi

Can anyone help?

I am looking to forward some domains which are parked at sedo.

I have used the dns and the web forwarding at godaddy.com but they dont work. How can I email go daddy direct as I cant find a address. Also I have not had probs at other registrars only here!! Am i doing something wrong. I have let the 24hr-48hr period pass but they still dont work!!

Thanks
Kerr
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm not sure if this will help or not, but did you try switching the Name Servers to custom? Give that a try and see what happens.

Good Luck
Jennifer
 
0
•••
Hi thanks for getting back

Yes have set the name servers to ns1 etc etc

Anything else that could sort this out
 
0
•••
It really seems odd that this should be happening! There's really no good reason for it. If I were you I'd call one of the following numbers to get help directly-

Domain Support - (480) 505-8899
Technical Support - (480) 505-8877

You may have to hang on the line for 10 minutes or so, but it will be worth it to sort this out.

Good Luck
jennifer
 
0
•••
Thanks for that, I will have to call them direct what is the code to call them from the uk

Thanks

Kerr

or better still what is a good registar where I can move them to for free!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back