Domain Empire

Help With The Decision for Logo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I'm just making a new website and I'm having a hard time deciding on which logo I should use any help would be much appreciated ( regarding design, color, spacing, variations of it - if you like something from one and one from another let me know ) , ... thanks in advance.

DNIBY.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DNIBY.png

It seems to be good. IMO.

by having description in top & bottom is not good.

•••
i go with the first logo nice

•••
i go with the first logo nice

I agree,

I like it!

Also, I'd try the DN in RED and the IB in BLUE, or at least try the D in red, w/ NIB blue. It may make it pop even more.

Slogans in Black with slightly different fonts

•••
Thank you very much for replies - so here are some other variants based on the first one :

dniby-2.png

•••
I like the 1st & 4th versions:

One other idea you can play with,

Is to make the NIB red (like the D)

Description in Blue

I think the red/blue will set it off much better then using Black.

I'm bias against black though lol

Nice job!

•••
I don't like the logo flair "in the D" it just gets in the way of seeing DNIB.
I don't know what that little logo flair is supposed to be?

Getting rid of the text on top is good... only need one tagline position.

I would go with the 2nd one of the original without text above.

Don't highlight individual letter unless you want to highlight the meaning of it for some reason.

•••
defaultuser thank you for your opinion. Well this flame was meant for the rocket / jet to take off - kind of the why the above tagline :) so maybe going with one of the two going up is a better way :) still I cannot decide darn

•••
defaultuser thank you for your opinion. Well this flame was meant for the rocket / jet to take off - kind of the why the above tagline :) so maybe going with one of the two going up is a better way :) still I cannot decide darn

Without the tag line it makes no sense :)
What is more important part? DN or IB

have you thought of making it DN Internet Brands ? You could use the DN as the offset then. Logo doesn't have to match the .com (but it's available if you want it) The 4 L if you have it should be a redirect - the longer name makes much more sense.

•••

I don't like it going into the D either, it reminds me of sperm breaking into the egg. It's like it's almost all the way in, just have to kick its' feet a little harder. If it's a rocket, I like them going up, not sideways.

I like the DNIB on top of Domain Name Internet Brands, just not the graphic so much. Maybe just the D in red like you have above, very simple would do. Not sure.

Last edited:
•••
I don't like it going into the D either, it reminds me of sperm breaking into the egg. It's like it's almost all the way in, just have to kick its' feet a little harder.

OMG I'm DYING. :laugh:

Maybe that's the key element to make it remember rememeberable? :D "Hey, you know that domain company, the one where it looks like a sperm in the D? Yeah, let's go with them."

By the way, I like the last one with the red D.

Last edited:
•••
Who exactly designed those logos?

I suggest you research those symbols used in the logos, because they are of Occult Freemasonry and Illuminati origin.

Get rid of them, unless you want those who "know" to think you are what you are not.

•••
I don't have a clue about the meaning of the symbols.
Visually, they are not appealing.
If you never mentioned "jet" I never would have thought of it.
If it's a sperm, it's from an animal or alien.

There has got to be a symbol that is either:
more meaningful,
more appealing,
or both.

•••
Thanks everyone for responses and suggestions and for hard laugh regarding sperm reference :D - I agree maybe that's really not the way to go :) here are some other suggestions I came up with :

dnib-newy.png

What's better to go with slogan or to just have the meaning of DNIB below?​

Last edited:
•••
Didn't you read my post? Who designed those logos? Was it you?

You are using Occult Freemasonry/Illuminati symbolism which originates from ancient Egypt, used for pagan god worship.

REMOVE your pagan symbols from your logos, unless you are proving to me and others that you are part of that.

•••
Thanks chikcenfillet - what about those 4 new ones with the slogan starting point to your biz - not everything is illuminati right :) ?

•••
Those 3 new ones seem to resemble the "obelisk" which Ancient Egyptians used to represent the phallus, also used by the Catholic church.

Just remove them, seriously. Also, who on earth designs your logos? Do you do it, and if so, why?

Last edited:
•••
Chickenfillet thanks for your constructive messages you learn something new each day ;) . Those simple enough ?
dnib-simply.png

Last edited:
•••
I would not use the slogan "Starting point to your business" because it doesn't explain what the company is. Since your name is an acronym and the name can't explain what kind of business it is I would at least make the slogan the meaning of the acronym.

I also like using the letter I as an icon in some way like you are doing in these latest examples. Type in, i logo, into Google image search and you will get tons of ideas.

The first logo in your last set of examples with the design emphasis on the D is pretty cool too.

•••
I like the first logo of these last 4 better than any other logo you have shown us to date. Maybe you could use the alternate shading on the "I" or "IB (whole B)" instead of on the "D", or on the whole of the "DN"

Reason for liking this logo. Bold and simple with no flowery squiggles etc. I think the tagline Domain Name Internet Brands is your best tagline, also. Which also spreads across your whole logo, instead of just part of it, or overlapping it.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you stub for your constructive opinion - here are some other options based on your suggestion:

dnib-newest.png

I like the first logo of these last 4 better than any other logo you have shown us to date. Maybe you could use the alternate shading on the "I" or "IB (whole B)" instead of on the "D", or on the whole of the "DN"

Reason for liking this logo. Bold and simple with no flowery squiggles etc. I think the tagline Domain Name Internet Brands is your best tagline, also. Which also spreads across your whole logo, instead of just part of it, or overlapping it.

•••
I don't like any of those (or should I say the fourth one is the least disliked). I was suggesting either "DN" or "I" or "IB" had the alternative shading. I also preferred the black and the typeface. If you wanted a spot of color, I would lower the case of the of the "I" to "i" and make the dot red. Actually, I think my preferred combination would be to use the alternate shading on the "i" and have the dot in solid red (or green or blue). Keep the original typeface and black color.

I don't particularly care for the typeface you chose for your slogan. The left and right of the slogan should match the left and right of your logo. You could consider an all capital slogan as well.

Last edited:
•••
I'm just making a new website and I'm having a hard time deciding on which logo I should use any help would be much appreciated ( regarding design, color, spacing, variations of it - if you like something from one and one from another let me know ) , ... thanks in advance.

DNIBY.png

Three number logo you can get final. Otherwise, as well as it's depends you choose

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back