Dynadot

discuss Help with Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Trying to Choose a Name for my Clothing Store ?

• 17 votes
  • Ended 7 years ago
  • Final results

Kenneth Smith

Established Member
Impact
I am trying to decide to start a local clothing store and trying to come up with something catch here are my names to choose from

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like Urban Plane. Sounds cool.

•••
Not on the list but I like

Urban Wear

•••
What kind of clothing store is it? Who is your target market? Sorry but I don't like any of these names, why are these the ones you have chosen?

•••
Otter Gang has potential in my opinion, should make a great logo as well.

•••
why are these the ones you have chosen?
Also would like to know why you choose those four names?

Out of the four shown, picked Dieders..simple reason kinda of brandable (like Gucci)

•••
Picture0023.png

I was disliked by OP for stating what I prefer over his choices?

My choice was liked by a number of other members.

I think the OP needs to keep an open mind when he asks for opinions. The world is not cut and dry and I wish you lots of luck in your new business venture.

One of the first lesson I learned in business was to at least consider advice from my peers!

Last edited:
•••
What kind of clothing store is it? Who is your target market? Sorry but I don't like any of these names, why are these the ones you have chosen?

I tried to tell him that by offering an alternative.

•••
Show attachment 64164

I was disliked by OP for stating what I prefer over his choices?

My choice was liked by a number of other members.

I think the OP needs to keep an open mind when he asks for opinions. The world is not cut and dry and I wish you lots of luck in your new business venture.

One of the first lesson I learned in business was to at least consider advice from my peers!
As Paul Simon would say:
All lies and jest
Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

•••
well Urban Wear was some kind of joke it was not a serious answer but i respect your view and i was wrong.

•••
i would avoid Urban Plane big time

There is already a clothing store called UrbanPlanet - the 2 would be too similar and may get you into TM territory

did you have other names you could choose from?

•••
well Urban Wear was some kind of joke it was not a serious answer but i respect your view and i was wrong.

Just curious why you think Urban Wear was a joke?

Wear would allow you to have clothes, shoes or even expand into smart wear and such.
I was quite serious when I mentioned the name and you can see a number of members agreed.

•••
Why in the world did you think it was a joke? Nobody dislikes a joke comment anyway. It seems to me you didn't like his idea but instead of thinking of it that way, perhaps you should appreciate people taking time out of their day (and their lives) to help someone in need as they have taken your question seriously.

•••
i would avoid Urban Plane big time

There is already a clothing store called UrbanPlanet - the 2 would be too similar and may get you into TM territory

did you have other names you could choose from?
Didn't know anything about UrbanPlanet but you're right. I do like the name Urban Plane if it wasn't for the tm potential.

•••
will just go with URBAN WELLERS since i got all my the social media.

•••
This is funny, Urban Wellers got 0 vote.
What's the point of asking other's opinion while you just go with your own opinion.
This meme suits well in this case.
zk20Kwo.png

Sorry no offense. Please don't dislike this :D
Good luck with your business...

Last edited:
•••
will just go with URBAN WELLERS since i got all my the social media.

So you had the name already then. Pointless. Not really the way to advertise your clothing line . . .

•••
I'm trying my best to understand but....

What the heck is Wellers? What does t have to do with clothing?

Am I missing something?

Urban Wellers Clothing Line

vs

Urban Wear Clothing Line

Which one sounds better?

Hmm.... you thought my answer was a joke?

•••
A welly is like a wally , but with big rubber boots. :)

That's probably a bit of a distortion, but then you have to take it as the coconut drops. :)

•••
Maple the clothing is not called Urban Kellers i am choosing a store name not a clothing name. but i respect your opinion .

•••
I'm trying my best to understand but....

What the heck is Wellers? What does t have to do with clothing?

Am I missing something?

Urban Wellers Clothing Line

vs

Urban Wear Clothing Line

Which one sounds better?

Hmm.... you thought my answer was a joke?
but you know that URBAN WEAR can't be used so why would i use that if it a common words people normally use to describe clothing

•••
My vote was for Urban Plane

•••
I vote for "rag st" - oh wait, that's one of my names.

Well there are a few rag names available - raghut, ragkit, raginn, ragbarn etc.

•••
My vote was for Urban Plane
i decided to take urban plane off the table and go brandable "ireya" something unique. but i did love that post hahaha.

•••
Is Ireya a dress designer?

I did a quick Google search

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back