IT.COM

advice Help wanted!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dominic Belley

Four Letter AcronymsTop Member
Impact
Hello NP friends.

I have been in a discussion with someone for a few weeks regarding a list of brandable names I own. We have finally established a short list of 10 names he his willing to buy. Pretty much all 5-7 letters invented or derived words.

Now I have to determine an opening price. This is where I lack experience.
I would need a bit of advise from a seller used to that kind of situation.

PM please if willing to help a newbie :)

Thanks.
Dom.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It really depends upon the names, what the buyer wants them for, niche, etc.
Really hard for anyone to answer such a question

I'd suggest you visit BrandBucket.com , check similar names there and judge for yourself how much the price should be. I'd go for around 70% of what BB lists those similar domains for

•••
I have been selling hand registered( when it was $0.99 cent codes) brandables wholesale to a reseller for about $50 a pop but they were pretty good 5/6 letter ones. I have seen some of the ones you are selling on ebay and I think for 10 names $150 would be a fair price unless there were some aged high potential brandables in the mix.
And then for $150 you could buy a really good brandable on Godaddy expired auctions when one comes up.

•••
A couple of names in the list of 10 are currently published on Namerific. I think these 2 are worth more than 15$.

•••
My apologies, I thought it was the Ebay names you were talking about.

•••
Hello NP friends.

I have been in a discussion with someone for a few weeks regarding a list of brandable names I own. We have finally established a short list of 10 names he his willing to buy. Pretty much all 5-7 letters invented or derived words.

Now I have to determine an opening price. This is where I lack experience.
I would need a bit of advise from a seller used to that kind of situation.

PM please if willing to help a newbie :)

Thanks.
Dom.

if they are willing to buy, then ask them to make an offer

then go from there

•••
•••
Why not give a price? A fair price?

•••
Hard to say without seeing the actual domains, but I assume you need to quote a bulk + reseller price ?

Should be around $200-$350 IMO.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back