i have
4orgame.com
4ormomey.com
4orman.com
v4at.com
dota2partners.com
how can i sell my domain ? plz help

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
u need to put 1000 hours of learning b4 u even know what a sellable name is.

•••
I dont see any .vip names.
No cowardly downvote either.
.ru namesrvers on 4orgame

Those are some worst names i ever seen. They make no sense whatsoever and have zero chance of selling.
And i cant understand what 4orman is
Posted in wrong section but thats totally understandable

•••
I dont see any .vip names.
No cowardly downvote either.
.ru namesrvers on 4orgame

Those are some worst names i ever seen. They make no sense whatsoever and have zero chance of selling.
And i cant understand what 4orman is
Posted in wrong section but thats totally understandable
and what about the server? the domain can be easily transferred. + Game.com domain value over $30 million so why can't 4orgame.com domain cost $10k

•••
Doesnt pass radio test.
Why do you think v4at has any value?
What is it mean?
Who was the end user you had in mind?
Would you put a business on this name?
I sell my entire .com portfolio for 10k and you think this name has same value as 50 .coms
Sorry, those are bad. Average for here but real world i couldnt imagine telling someone my site is called 4orman
They would say foreman?
No there is a 4 in there.
Game.com in a class of its own. No comparison

•••
Doesnt pass radio test.
Why do you think v4at has any value?
What is it mean?
Who was the end user you had in mind?
Would you put a business on this name?
I sell my entire .com portfolio for 10k and you think this name has same value as 50 .coms
Sorry, those are bad. Average for here but real world i couldnt imagine telling someone my site is called 4orman
They would say foreman?
No there is a 4 in there.
Game.com in a class of its own. No comparison
For especially smart people I interpret
4or it's for
The number 4 starts with the letter F - four
For example, 4orgame.com can be used in any area of video games
4or means for
I thought that with your high foreign IQ - it would be easy to understand, but I was wrong, sorry

•••
Vitor,
Lots of people come onto the forum thinking they somehow found some domains that were missed by everyone else in the world and millions of dollars worth of algorithms and software.

I wish it was that easy. “4or” does not equate to “for” in any recognizable way. Who knows, maybe you can jumpstart a whole new trend?

You should pick up every major keyword and add 4or to the front:

4orTravel.com
4orSex.com

are available, as is probably every other million-dollar keyword with 4or in front of it. Maybe millions of people are wrong to have passed them by.

Or, you could try to take the criticism and knowledge of people who have already learned this lesson and done the work to learn what makes a domain name valuable.

Unfortunately, I don't like your chances of selling any of these at all, and certainly not for 10k or more.

Good luck 4or you!

Last edited:
•••
4 already has "or" in it.. adding the "or" after the 4 negates the purpose. Just as an fyi.

It's like WeAreForPeace, or WeAre4Peace.. but what you are doing is WeAreFororPeace or WeAre4orPeace. Do you see?

•••
Nobody on earth could help you selling these domains because they have no value.
I sold few domains that contain 4 for "for" and 2 for "to" but 4or makes no sense.

•••
Ok guys! Thank u! How i can delate this post???

•••
For especially smart people I interpret
4or it's for
The number 4 starts with the letter F - four
For example, 4orgame.com can be used in any area of video games
4or means for
I thought that with your high foreign IQ - it would be easy to understand, but I was wrong, sorry
The guy above was just trying to help, no need for this BS.
As everybody told you, these domains have little to no value, they also make no sense as someone else pointed out. 4or is fouror or foror, it stands for nothing. Do you really think that if these domains had any little value they wouldn't have been registered by now? So million of people that register domains daily are stupid and you are the smartest guy on the Internet?

I'd suggest to take it easy and start learning about domin names ... what type of names to buy in order to resell them, how to do it, where to sell them, what makes a domain valuable, etc ... there is plenty info on this forums, just check out the newbies section.

Hope this helps a bit

•••
The guy above was just trying to help, no need for this BS.
As everybody told you, these domains have little to no value, they also make no sense as someone else pointed out. 4or is fouror or foror, it stands for nothing. Do you really think that if these domains had any little value they wouldn't have been registered by now? So million of people that register domains daily are stupid and you are the smartest guy on the Internet?

I'd suggest to take it easy and start learning about domin names ... what type of names to buy in order to resell them, how to do it, where to sell them, what makes a domain valuable, etc ... there is plenty info on this forums, just check out the newbies section.

Hope this helps a bit
thank u, how can i delate my post ?

•••
-6 for this thread. If you had put it in appraisals, people cant downvote anonymously. Moods shoulda moved it
Anyways, you cant delete threads here, but somewhere there is a way to close it so no more comments. Should be near your opening post at top

•••
With all due respect please study sales data and learn what sells. These don’t have a prayer of being bought

•••
begin with about 1000hours of learning about domains.... then u will know domain values . gl

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back