IT.COM

Help pls. - Shopoust.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidNingthoujam

Impact
im trying to open a new store website to sell stuff like scripts, keys, themes etc. which domain should i go with.
my list is.

Shopoust.com
Shopcurb.com
Shoptail.com
Shopspad.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I really don't like any of these. Would avoid all, and invest in a better brand. IMO

•••
any domain name suggestion?

i used random generator

Last edited:
•••
any domain name suggestion?

i used random generator
By sounds of things your business is computing / maybe online related. I don't know all the bits and pieces about your business, but if one of the main things you sold was themes, a brand like "theme central" would be pretty sweet. For COM today you'd pay a X,XXX price, but NET / ORG today is available for considerably less (hand reg). Just a vague example, but better than any of the other stuff you've got up there, to better describe at least one of your offerings

Brand selection is ultimately down to you, but try and give at least some indication to what you're about, in that brand. Unless you're fortunate enough to have something like "jupiter dot com" or "lemon dot com" (a powerful word / brand like that could pass for selling just about anything, regardless of sense, from a recognition standpoint). IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Stick to .com especially when people are purchasing from it, imo

None of those are good, and any domain from a random generate is sure to be bad.

You need to find an emotional connection to your name, something you will take pride investing in.

So many good possible options for the type of store you described, I would keep "shop" completely out of the mix unless you find something super nice for your liking.

•••
kodacart.com
k0deshop.com
kodifie.com
koderow.com
scriptsmonk.com
codefunn.com
1-kode.com

anyone?

Last edited:
•••
There are alot of good names available for reg fee if you want to find. Using make up word is not easy. Try to check like these :

ShopJungles.com
EnterpriseWebshop.com
PerfectWebshop.com
KeycodeShop.com

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back