Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Help please - OpenSRS account

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Impact
724
Please can someone help me by explaining step by step how I can set up an OpenSRS account for someone else and then transfer a name across from my OpenSRS account that I have sold. (It may sound stupid but someone else set up my account for me which is why I don't know how to do it.)

If I can't set up an account for them how do I go about getting the dot info transfer code so they can pull the name to another registrar?

Many thanks in advance for any advice and help.


DavidH
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back