IT.COM

guide Help on how to make outbound

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kisii

Account Closed
Impact
Hello members,
Am In need of your help I have one name I would like to make an outbound but how effective do u go about that?
Checked and one company that deals in manufacturing was using a long extension of it how can I go about it?

How do you find the contacts/email of that person whoem I can reach out well?

want to sale it for just mid $xxx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just call and ask. If they are big and do marketing, then maybe ask for marketing department. If small ask for the owner. Usually i get a little runaround if i ask for owner so i ask for their email. Usually asking for the owner gets you to someone in charge.

•••
@Silentptnr thanks so much, really sounds good but am not that good at talking especially when it comes to this!í ½í¸Š

•••
...How do you find the contacts/email of that person whoem I can reach out well?
The first order of business is to identify the person to reach out to. Your first source of information is the target's website. Big companies often have a section listing their top management.

Failing that, you can call and just ask for the name of the CEO or department head, as @Silentptnr suggested. If you play it right, nine out of ten, a secretary or receptionist will provide that to you. Ask for their email address while you're at it and you may get that, too.

For any size limited company or corporation, another source is the respective state or national government companies registry. Top management (members of the Board of Directors or equivalent) are listed there.

Have the name of the decision maker to reach, but not their email address? Invest 50 cents in a postage stamp, an envelope and send them a printed letter. Nine out of ten, it will find its way to that person's desk/inbox :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
@Domains - Wanted thanks so much actually this company is Refrigeration Supplies Distributor but just as I said of the above ideas you lost am poor at talking to people maybe writhing that can do for me.

Am so greatful for your advice.

•••
It helps greatly to have many possible people that may buy it.

•••
@Domains - Wanted thanks so much actually this company is Refrigeration Supplies Distributor but just as I said of the above ideas you lost am poor at talking to people maybe writhing that can do for me.
You might want to think about ways of improving your skills in this area if you are planning on doing outbound marketing regularly. The research aside, having sent an email or letter, it's a good idea to follow up with a phone call if no reply for a few days.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back