Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Help needed re. website info.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

advaita

Established Member
Impact
55
I've just seen a very basic website designed by translators that could be an interesting concept for me as I am a translator. Can someone tell me what software was used to create it? Or what I need to know to make something similar? Or even how much it would cost to get somebody to make it for me?

The site is traduinoo.com - it's all in French but it is a site where they are offering free short translations (max. 50 words) - and they intend financing the site by advertising. They will need to get a lot of visitors of course to make up for the lost translation revenue but it is an interesting idea that I would like to try out myself to see if it works. (The translation market is very slow at the moment).

So if you can offer any info. on what I need to know to make something similar I would be very grateful !
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you have about basic HTML then you can make a site like that with any simple HTML editor.It has nothing but 2 tables with a css file. I hope you are asking about the design.
 
0
•••
i think it's very simple html try wordpress or drupal for easy content update.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the info. - if it was made using Drupal I guess that means I can just copy the source code - see what it looks like and change any bits I don't like ?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back