Dynadot

sales Help needed on pricing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Vessy

Established Member
Impact
Peeps,

I am new to this. I've been trying to find information here on how to form the asking prices, but I could not, so I am hoping for some leads.
This is what I have:

acairecipe.com
buyacaipowder.com
penichetours.com
surfportugal.info
blackseapropertysale.com

Thank you in advance!
V

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Leads aren't prices tourism has issues but penichetours.com providing there is actually tourism has a future any appraisal today should be overlooked. I don't feel strong enough in the others to make further comment.

•••
Thank you for commenting.
I am wondering about how to form their prices or should I ask for offers?

•••
Does anyone search for them i am sure surfportugal will get some but info isn't strong and higher renewal. I would price to clear and come up with better ideas keep the tour domain.

Last edited:
•••
You should read about acai too (if you haven't). It's becoming a popular superfood in brazil, australia, dubai... :)

•••
•••
•••
Good morning.

Don't put all of your acai eggs in one basket. It has been popular for at least the last few years. There is probably already something that has replaced it and is being promoted by the influencers and the bloggers.

Unless you are literally one of the first into a niche you will only be picking up the scraps that no one wanted. There may be a diamond in the rough but domain investors are a clever bunch and not much gets left behind.

I wish you well on your journey.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••
Thank you for the insight.
I am finding people around europe, generally not knowing about it. So I thought, it still has potential in those areas.

•••
Thank you for the insight.
I am finding people around europe, generally not knowing about it. So I thought, it still has potential in those areas.
The main concern shouldn't so much be the product or service that your name focuses on, but how likely it is that someone would pay a significant amount of money for your domain. Ask questions like:

Do a lot of websites currently exist on similar names?
Are there a lot of websites that focus only on this product/service?
Is my name the best possible variation (in terms of grammar, word order, etc)?
Could a business realistically be built on this name?

Re-examine each of your names while asking those questions, and do your research into existing businesses and sites.

Last edited:
•••
I am wondering about how to form their prices or should I ask for offers?

You could try posting an appraisal request to the NP appraisal section and you may get a well thought out response with useful information on pricing, but it can be a bit hit and miss.

NP is for domainers, but you are targeting end-users, so don't base your price on similar names being listed here.

I see you already have a decent landing page with contact details so that is a great start.
You could include a line saying that you are accepting offers.

Best of luck to you @Vessy ;)

Last edited:
•••
Thank you, Craig! And thank you for checking out the landing pages haha :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back