Help Me with WordPress

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

alinamarkus

Impact
Hi Friends,

I am a florist and recently I decided to go for the online flower delivery option. So now I am all set to find a WordPress development company to build my CMS as my friends suggested me WordPress is the best option. So can anyone suggest me a name to approach?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If you can tell me your budget I can possibly send you something.

•••
I build awesome WordPress sites.
I can send you samples of some really cool ones I have done in the past.

Let me know if you are still in need.

•••
Wordpress doesn't have much room for development and customization. Wordpress is for amateurs.

Drupal would be a better choice to hire developers especially if you want a highly customized site with lots of registered customers. I can not recommend myself as a Drupal developer as I don't have time for it. But I can recommend Drupal instead of Wordpress.

•••
Wordpress doesn't have much room for development and customization. Wordpress is for amateurs.
This is absurdly and patently wrong. To make such a blanket claim is extremely ignorant, and to patronizingly make statements like how it is only for amateurs is downright foolish.

I develop for Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla for a living, and prefer Joomla for most content-heavy projects, and use WP a lot as well; but for all its faults, WP has an incredible amount going for it in terms of community, themes, functionality (plugins), and so many others. It's not perfect by a long shot, but there's a reason it's the top platform in the world, and to make such a proclamation of your misguided opinions and then stating it as fact is preposterous at best.

To go back to the OP's point (not seeking opinion on WP but asking help), I would suggest hitting Namepros's Services Forum (Developers and Designers for Hire).

•••
Buy wordpress hosting from namecheap.com
Namecheap is the best (and cheapest) domain registrar that exist. They also have wordpress hosting, 9 USD for 3 sites for one year. They hosting speed is 90-95% and is better that that of many other known hosting companies. Their support is the best that money can buy, you pay 9 USD and can talk with their support for hours.
Go with NameCheap, they are a Russian company, but they are the best.

https://www.namecheap.com/hosting/wordpress-hosting/

edit: they HAD 9 USD hosting for 3 websites for a year, you can ask them to give you the best offer.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Are you still looking?
I can build a nice site for your business on pure HTML code.

•••
Hi Friends,

I am a florist and recently I decided to go for the online flower delivery option. So now I am all set to find a WordPress development company to build my CMS as my friends suggested me WordPress is the best option. So can anyone suggest me a name to approach?
Hi, I am WordPress expert, I can help you in developing a nice e-commerce website using WordPress, so let me know if you are interested

•••
I'm a wordpress designer, pm me please

•••
We have a portal for Florists with clients who make money off of it

We provide you a full site with hundreds of products and also manage traffic to it

PM me for details and references

We do the same thing for

Lawyers
Doctors
Realtors
Mechanics
Rim Shops
Tire Shops
Auto Body Shops
More

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back