Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Help! Im new here.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stcyprian

New Member
Impact
0
Hello! I'm new here.

Hello pals,

I'm new here and hope it would be nice outing here.
Pls can someone let know how i can place a domain name foe sale in the "High priced Domain" thread. I saw a write-up about getting permission from the admin before doing such.
I need info on this as i have a good domain name i wanna put up for sale.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi stcyprian welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Welcome :)

Just post in the high price section and admin will look at your thread

Kind regards
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP!, Best of luck with that domain!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back