IT.COM

[Help] CSS Issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
http://www.operationburnout.com/5/cms/
Notice the footer in firefox renders fine, applying all the CSS. However, in IE7 NONE of it is applied. I'm completely stumped on why it is doing this.

Maybe another person could see if I've made a mistake.

+REP for anyone who helps.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
get those errors fixed pls :)

•••
Sorry, host problem. Should be fine now.

•••
Did you get them fixed? The CSS looks rendered exactly the same in IE as it does in FF. The only thing I'd recommend is changing the color of the links down there. They're not very readable.

•••
You need to allow a little more space for the members login too. At the moment, the "Login" button is cut in two by the main content space.

Also, you have typos in the "Affiliates" link in both your horizontal navigation and your sidebar.

Nice-looking design though.

•••
Psyc said:
Did you get them fixed? The CSS looks rendered exactly the same in IE as it does in FF. The only thing I'd recommend is changing the color of the links down there. They're not very readable.
Oh ffs. Went back there this morning and it looked fine for me too. Damn cache. I kept clearing it and it still displayed. Never mind. Thanks anyway.

I've also moved the links so I don't have to change the colour ;p

akrasia said:
You need to allow a little more space for the members login too. At the moment, the "Login" button is cut in two by the main content space.

Also, you have typos in the "Affiliates" link in both your horizontal navigation and your sidebar.

Nice-looking design though.
Thanks fixed those two mistakes.

•••
You missed the typo in the sidebar. Otherwise, much better!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back