Dynadot

poll Help Choosing VR Community Site Domain Name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which domain would you choose for a VR community/news site?

• 5th (tie)

VRCompound.com

votes
    0.0%
  • 5th (tie)

Neoversal.com

votes
    0.0%
  • 5th (tie)

VRForum.eu

votes
    0.0%
  • 5th (tie)

JAMVR.com

votes
    0.0%

• 19 votes
  • Ended 9 years ago
  • Final results
Impact
Hello everyone! I need your collective ideas! I'm currently working on building a virtual realty (VR) website in the background but having a hard time settling on one of my numerous VR domains. The site will have news section. a review section, a top ten section with comments' cloud. It will be very social centric with tweeter feeds and Facebook live VR tweets etc. I really want the site to be very "talk" and "information exchange" centered and sharing VR experiences as well.
Of the domains in the poll above, which domain do you like best best for this venture. I appreciate any and all inputs. Thanks a bunch!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
VRCompound sounds like it would be run by David Koresh, or Charles Manson; so I would skip that one.

VRsquad is nice, depending on the content. Sounds a bit amateurish, but the content could prove otherwise.

VRIQ is the strongest on that I could see VR professionals coming to share their input and participate in the community.

•••
I like VRIQ.
Second choice VRSquad.

•••
•••
starting to look like VRIQ.com is the way to go.

•••
Yes, I would agree VRIQ. is the best on that list.

•••
I like VrSquad myself. Casted vote! ;)

•••
Looks like it's going to be VRIQ.com.....

Last edited:
•••
Looks like it's going to be VRIQ.com thanks for taking the time out.
Let me know when it's up and running and i will promote it on my twitter acct.

•••
•••
THISVR.com is my choice.
You should design your logo to emphasize the IS so it looks like THIS IS VR. It's a nice play on letters.

VRSquad.com - Is my second choice. You are the VR Squad, sounds catchy.

VRIQ - is a nice 4 LLLL but I don't really see it applying to a news site. JMO

Good luck with development.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back